“Come Hell or High Water…”

Well, it wasn’t hell, thank goodness, but the high water has done us in. We were going to wait until Monday to make the final call, but Conference Chairman Bobby Powell has been closely watching the road closures and evacuations, and has decided to give everyone as much notice as possible that we are going to have to cancel this year’s fall conference. Although Myrtle Beach and our hotel are in fine shape, getting there would be a tedious and possibly hazardous exercise for most of our attendees, and we just don’t want to take a chance that someone might be injured or worse.

In the next few days the Southeastern Chapter will issue full refunds in the same manner the original payment was made.  We have made arrangements with the hotel to automatically cancel all room reservations within our room block with NO PENALTIES. If you gave the hotel an email address, you should receive a confirmation of this cancellation notice.

We are working with the hotel on March 6-10 of 2019 as a reschedule date. Please put us down for then and start making plans now. We will be in touch soon with more details.