Dear Friends and Registered Attendees:
The Marriott Myrtle Beach Resort & Spa at Grande Dunes is unscathed, the beach is fine and they are welcoming guests. However, due to flooding, we continue to see evacuations and road closures in the surrounding areas and particularly on the routes that many of our attendees would take to get to Myrtle Beach.
Many of the rivers have already crested and we hope will soon begin to recede. We are closely monitoring the situation and will be doing so (breathlessly) all weekend. On Monday, with the safety of our people foremost in mind, the Conference Committee will make a decision as to the whether or not to proceed with the 2018 Fall Conference as planned.
We will notify everyone by email just as soon as we can. You can also look for updates here on the chapter website.